Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pizza Temptation

Victory!  I was offered birthday cake today during a staff meeting and declined!  I was tempted to eat some chocolate covered peanuts and didn't!  I was offered some candy by a student today and didn't partake!  :) 

Challenge!  I just made a pizza order for some students staying after school.  I'm planning on getting two slices and supplementing the rest of my ginormous appetite with some fruit.  The question is- will I keep it at two slices or be snookered into more by my double-crossing stomach?!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. So I had 3 pieces of pizza instead of 2... still, not too shabby! I certainly could have eaten more!

    Now I want a big bowl of cereal, but I don't need it! If I don't eat some now, I'll more left for later! :)

    ReplyDelete